- Sonoma County consists of 44 cities. There are approximately 1,521 homes for sale, ranging from $23K to $28.9M.
- In December 2020, the median list price of homes in Sonoma County, CA was $699K, trending up 8.2% year-over-year. The median listing price per square foot was $426. The median sale price was $665K.
Sale-to-List Price Ratio: 100%
- Homes in Sonoma County, CA sold for approximately the asking price on average in December 2020.
- Sonoma County, CA is a seller’s market in December 2020, which means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
- On average, homes in Sonoma County, CA sell after 51 days on the market. The trend for median days on market in Sonoma County, CA has gone up since last month, and slightly down since last year.
Other Economic Factors for Sonoma County
- Sonoma County, CA Unemployment Rate is at 5.50%, compared to 6.00% last month and 2.40% last year. This is higher than the long term average of 5.37%.
- For today, Thursday, January 21, 2021, the benchmark 30-year fixed mortgage rate is 2.880% with an APR of 3.180%. The average 15-year fixed mortgage rate is 2.360% with an APR of 2.700%. The 5/1 adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) rate is 2.980% with an APR of 3.990%.